William George Guy
William George Guy was a member of the College of William and Mary class of 1924. He was a professor at William and Mary in the Department of Chemistry in 1925-1968. The William George Guy Lecture Hall in Rogers Hall was dedicated on April 24, 1981.
Material in the SCRC
- Search the SCRC Collections Database
|A note about the information in this wiki|
|Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fire, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the SCRC's collections and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the SCRC's access tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|