Materials in the Special Collections Research Center
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
Carlo Bellini Circle:
- Society organized for the advancement of Italian culture FH, 4/1/1927, pg. 1.
- Given national recognition by Italian Intercollegiate Association FH, 5/6/1927, pg. 7.
- Vittore Branca to give 1988 Bellini Lecture WMN, 10/12/1988, pg. 1 (picture).
- Delivered by Vittore Branca WMN, 10/19/1988, pg. 1.
- Severino to give Bellini Lecture WMN, 10/4/1989, pg. 1, 3 (picture).
- Joseph Gibaldi to give 1990 Bellini Lecture WMN, 4/11/1990, pg. 1, 2 (picture).
- Jean-Pierre Barricelli to give Bellini lecture WMN, 3/27/1991, pg. 1 (picture).
- Joel Eric Suben, Composers chorus to be featured in tribute to Bellini WMN, 3/18/1992, pg. 4 (picture).
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at the College of William and Mary.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|